Here is a recipe that will make you flip. It’s so easy. It’s healthy. It’s QUICK and DELICIOUS. This is another good one from Cooking Light Magazine! If you need a meatless Monday meal, here it is! It’s great paired with a small salad… enjoy, it’s one of my favorites! Click HERE to go directly to the MyRecipes.com website so it’s quick and easy to print, or see below!
Penne with Spinach, Feta, and Olives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 cups hot cooked penne (about 12 ounces uncooked tube-shaped pasta)
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta, spinach, olives, capers, and cheese; toss well.
I said it was easy, didn’t I? Can’t get any easier than that! Catch you back here tomorrow!