A beautiful elevated house plan with a very spacious plan. Perfect for anyone near the water. A nice front porch and a fabulous screened porch on the back that wraps around a bit of the house offering a nice private space off of the master bedroom. There are so many exquisite features, read on to see them all and check out the links to see images!
This is the Awendaw Creek Home Plan by Flatfish Island Designs. This plan is 2,896 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. In addition to the wonderful porches… a few of my favorite elements of the design of this plan are:
- Beautiful entrance hall with view of staircase
- Master suite on one side of the home, all other bedrooms are located upstairs.
- Entry to the screened porch from the master bedroom or the living area
- Butler’s pantry AND a walk in pantry… what dreams are made of!
- Bedrooms upstairs as well as a loft area that could function well as an office or another living space.
As I mentioned there are wonderful images of the interior and exterior of this house plan. Click the links above or below (“Plan”):
Flatfish Island Designs
👩💻 I feature many different architects/designers, so if you inquire about one of their plans, please let them know that you heard about their house plans right here on artfoodhome.com – I appreciate it! To contact Flatfish Island Design, you can email them at email@example.com – or see the rest of their contact info at the bottom of their website!